Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Welcome to Pat's (aka Elder G's) Blog

So... I thought Patrick might like having his own website... I will post e-mails/letters he sends and pictures and anything else he wants or that I want for that matter. We will keep it mission related so if anyone has an news on the Arizona Tempe Mission pass it on.

Below is an e-mail he sent today... so enjoy. Also Patrick of course wants mail so here is his first ( and surely not last) request...

" 7 Feb 2007 10:41 AM yo marc! the ldsmail isn''''t working so ill just blog you. nice couch. and hey if u would start me a blog that would be sweet! everything is going awesome the work is going great! i love it out here! seeing people listen when we teach is amazing.. u can see in their eyes that they know its true.. just makes it all worth it! i pray so hard for my investigators.. its crazy.. i finally understand how heart wrenching it is waiting for a investigator to come to church. i get to baptize an investigator on the 24th.. my first baptism! EVER! I'm PUMPED!i keep reciting the prayer in my head so i don't mess up! haha tell everyone to email me at pgilchrist@myldsmail.net i check it every Wednesday! oh and dear elder.com the thing that Jon uses is AWESOME cause the letters come in the mail to me... but free of charge for you! and i don't have till wed every week to read em! so USE that and tell everyone else too! well i gtg god bless i love you tons and take care or Brooke Aden and the baby for me! i love you guys! "

2 comments:

bigjonnyg said...

Hi, it's me jen, i only know how to post under jon's account. Anyway, don't know if you check this or not but hope you're doing well and that you're getting our letters. You better write jon soon or he might cut you off though. we got a new fish today, he's one that sucks to the side of the tank, he's supposed to eat the alge off the glass. He's got a huge mouth. Makayla thinks he's cool. I almost flushed one of our fish down the toilet the other night cause I thought he was dead, turns out he was only sleeping cause when I tried to get him with the net he took off. A big press fell over yesterday at df print when tom was moving it. Bad news is it's broke, good news is it didn't fall on anyone! Love, love, will try to write you letter tomarrow and get MK to do one, she loves putting letters in the mail.

Irene/Mom said...

I suppose it would be appropriate for me to be one of the first ones to leave a comment for Elder Patrick G.
Just a quick note to let you know that we did receive your letters for your 3 brothers in Calgary.
I'll be seeing Nana and Grandpa this weekend, so I'll give them your address.
Take care, Love you mom.